Friday, July 04, 2008

Numb3rs...

5.....Months in Perth

1st...Son I am

17...Countries I've visited

2.....brothers I have

4.5 years...to finish my bachelors degree

24....I'm turning this year

4.....cities/town I've stayed and lived in

15....is the age that started everything for me

7....provincial capital cities I've visited in Indonesia

7....years is the gap between me and my youngest sibling

0....girlfriends I've had till now :P

2....jobs I've done till now

2....times I've felt snow

3....Languages I can speak

12...days I have for my first coming home since January

2....years for me to finish off my master's degree

2....cities I dearly wanna go to

7....years I've been dreaming on the past

8....years ago is the time I'd go back if there were time traveling

4....years later is the maximum time I hope to be married :P

No comments:

Post a Comment