Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Cruise Control

It’s been more than a week or so here since my arrival back from home. Do I miss it…surely…all those things I had good and bad…it all can be wrapped up into one word….wonderful . But yeah…here I am to finish off one step of my life for the sake of events to come.

After a week…it sure has been some sort of a struggle to adapt to the cold weather that wea quite beyond my expectations. It turned out true that the winter this year was quite odd compared to the last time. For now…I just have to cope with it while warming up my brain for the upcoming semester.

Speaking of semesters…things have turned out quite…eerrhhmm….eeettooo….normal would it be?or would I say as expected?Anyway….the start of this semester has been according to plan. Luckily I managed to get a sneak preview of my schedules last semester. Therefore I’ve managed to plan my taken units in line and all other things accordingly. However, surprises do come up and most of them came in the form of…..yep…you guessed it….ASSignments….welcome back those aching assignments that are getting harder than ever before.

Nevertheless the hardships that would come forth…I’ve made my resolution. Since it’s my last semester…I would be pretty much naïve and dumb if I were to fall in the same hole twice. Meaning that I’ve decided to start of this semester ata running pace with all the good things from previous ones continued. Being my last…I just want to make my last mark in my life…not just a mere mark…but a memorable mark… in all ways insya Allah.

When I remember this as my last semester…I suddenly remember something this afternoon. I just received a message that a couple of my best friends (finally) were able to past their thesis tests. Despite the fact that it them quite some time to finish it, I’m just plainly delighted by this news. At last, they can move on to another phase of their lives which obviously be more challenging than ever….but hey…that’s life…c’est la vie :D

By looking at this news…it just makes me even more eager to wrap this semester in the best manner possible. Surely there’s gonna be bumps here and there….but I’ve made my mind…this is my last chance to redeem myself of my lost time back then so….there’s no turning back…do this semester as if your gonna die tomorrow…as if there is no second chance for you…and as if…your whole life is on the line….

All I pray is for Allah SWT to give me the strength to face all my life struggles and make a man who is always gratefull for all bounties in this world. . . amin 

No comments:

Post a Comment