Sunday, December 22, 2013

Physically Sidelined

Ketika kamu merasa on the high....segalanya goin good....smooth and fun...JEBRET

Then came that horrendous moment.....

Gw ga’ akan nyeritain dsini. Mengingatnya saja sudah membuat gw cukup trauma. Apalagi kalo bukan karena gw hampir dekat dengan kematian gw. Emang, skalanya belum ada apa2 dengan apa yang dialami Chandra. Tapi fakta bahwa itu terjadi sudah jelas membuka peluang gw menuju alam lain.

Luckily...no broken bones....Just some bruises and mangled muscles. Even till now the effect still lingers. Still gotta go and have my mangled muscled massaged back while slowly physically gaining back the enduranatce. Bruises are almost done. Just still got one tiny bit at my right heel. 

No lifting heavy things for the moment. Need to carefully walk when on the stairs. Need to watch out for my foot balance. Need to restrain mysefl from overpronating when walking....just too much things to watch out on this moment till fully healed.

Really...the price of such healthiness is what I’ve just felt...so expensive, that we cannot ever put a price to it. Every little bit of it, we must be gratefull of it. By what? By being careful and taking care of it through letting in good and healthy food and exercising it. Guess I missed out on the very first.


I guess this is one of my life events, that’ll have a profound effect to me. Ever since I was often left gaizing, unvoluntarily remembering that very moment I was clinging on with my life on the edge. And thanks Allah SWT, I’m still given a second chance.....

No comments:

Post a Comment