Sunday, April 06, 2008

地獄の三週間!!!

Pheww....tuition free week has passed. Time sure flies quickly. Time to face reality again. But then, just be prepared for the biting part.
Right after the tuition free week ended, the signs of autumn immediately started. It rained all day long on the day returning to class, leaving no choice but to wear warm clothes all day. The rest of the days until yesterday weren't raining. But still the temperatures have been driping steadily with winds coming around. It even rained again this morning. By looking at this, its better to by autumn clothes.

However, things don't go smoothly. My thought of even buying one was hindered by the soaring prices of the clothes sold. Even the chepest ones need at least $30 for just one piece. Luckily im not a brand minded person so i try to find the chepest available regrdless of its brand. Even though i had the money, i can't just buy it straightly coz i've got other things to buy. So, its just a matter of managing my financial needs here, which is sure tough up till this moment.

Even though autumn comes with winds starting to chill the body, the mind cannot lay cool too due to the assignments due in any moment. Thank god a week has passed so that means another 2 weeks left. Nevertheless, the next two weeks would be the crucialest part coz most of them are due pn that date and I'm still at square one on all of them. That means I've gonna have to cram all of the assignments on the next week if I were to make it in time.

The pressures on all of that sure is taking a toll to my mind. Even now i'm feeling the need to refresh myself more than ever. Until now, my regular refreshing has been downloading comics and then reading them. But now, I think I'm gonna have to find new ways of enjoying life here. Just keep in mind to not make a hole in my pocket if i were to differentiate things about my refreshing times.

Therefore, I'm still struggling to finish of things here. Just hope I have the physical and mental strenght to do so. Focus and enthusiastment would be something i really need now so I'm gonna have to pump up myslef somehow. To do so, I was thinking of ordering BoA's first concert DVD and laruku Light My Fire concert earlier than expected due to my need of a new refreshment. I'll do it in the next couple of days certainly.

By then, i think that's all for now. Wish all the best for the next weeks following, amin....

No comments:

Post a Comment