Sunday, April 20, 2008

秋 の手紙

The cold breeze of autumn has finally hit town. even though it brings cold temperatures, for me, its more of a nostalgia and deja vu. The feeling of being in Perth and London when I was a kid sure brings my DNA memories resurface and quickly adapt myself to the continuing breeze.

Personally, its more of a resting time in these cold weather days. I can finally rest my body after 3 weeks of hell in campus. THe last week I have to say was the toughest. Why..?Coz while doing the pile of asses, I was or could be said almost sick. My body all of a sudden felt really tired. And it was a normal fatigue feeling. It almost felt as if i was struck with typhus symptoms. Hell no I wouldn't allow myself to be bedridden by typhus (again). Therefore, I ate as much as I could. But even this didn't finish everything. The cold temps coming lately also made me kinda hard to breath. Causing my whole body to feel tired.

When I was wondering to go to a doctor, Thanks Allah SWT gave me two simple remedies. First, my parents calld. Yayyyy...!It's been a while, maybe 3 weeks or 4 since they last called. In times of great work, their call sure gave me a morale boost. At least I couldn't afford myself to be sick in front of them. And also, they gave me the possibility of visiting me when holiday comes. Great...coz I wasn't thinking on coming to Indonesia 4 the next holiday so their coming would sure help a lot. Especially when plans are to go to either sydney or Melbourne. Its just fantastic! Coz in Perth...there just nothing much to sight see and walk around. Even the malls here close at an early 6 pm :(....

The other remedy....??Nothing much than the arrival of my DVD concert orders :). What concerts...??U've bet it, BoA and Laruku! Finally my dream of ordering one straight from Japan came true. It did cost me 2 whole months to save money, but after watching it, I guess its worth it. And it really was. Since both DVD's were concerts from their early times, it sure brings some freshness compared to their latest concerts this far. For BoA, it certainly looks that her dance moves and voices were at her prime time. For laruku, their songs were from their greatest era. So everything seems at their best.

After those orders, it really made me feel to order another one. To make things worst, I've found a way to not make my wallet go burning in a hurry. Simple...just order from ebay or order an overseas version on the product. It turns out the price way much cheaper than the original japanese version. Its like one thirds of the price. Sure saves a lot of money. But then again, U can't just buy something whenever u have money. Remember...gotta save money.
Speaking of money, I managed to save much especially on my internet spendings. It turned out my spending were only $49!!Thats a huge improvements to last months $121. It certainly seems that my strategy to diverse my internet needs in campus paid off. It paid off in a way that even my IPod is full of download results, from anime, manga and video clips. Now I'm left to back-up all those things to lessen the weight on my iPod.

Even though its a week of from campus, doesn't mean that i'm 100% free. Got asses to do. But unlike the previous tution free week, at least the due dates are scattered so that means i can work my way slowly. But beware coz time does fly when the dates are due. For now, maybe i'll just finish of the manga, anime and articles i've downloaded so far. Also, I'm planning to find some vacancies where available. Expecting my working visa would be finished this week, I can finaaly start to step up to another level. With my current time schedules, I'm pretty much sure I can handle both study and work. Just make sure u do a tight time management. And also....don't fall sick.

I guess that's all 4 now. Just lay back and enjoy the autumn breeze coming. And feel urself years younger as u were still in London.

No comments:

Post a Comment