Monday, May 19, 2008

Dreams

Finally,its getting to the end of semester here. After almost 3 months of hard study, I can finally take a rest for myself. I do hope that the results turn out in my favor. Of course, I can now concentrate on things that were neglected during semester. Can't remember on by one, but surely there r a bunch of it.

Then again, i can start to let my mind run wild after the last few months having to put it in line with others. What I like when there's nothing to do is to let myself dream. Not a mere dream, but its more like reminisce. Relating the past with current and future things.

Ever since I've arrived here, I've been doing dozens of contemplations of my dreams, conscious or not. In short, I'm greatfully thankfull to Allah SWT that I've been a second chance to prove my worth. To regain my lost time during my bachelor days.

Now, its more like putting the pieces of my scattered dreams all together. What dreams?Well...everything a man can think of. Since the first time I've dreamnt on something till everything was scattered 2 years ago, there were countless things I've dreamnt of.

I heard a saying that one man gets one chance, but a good man gets a second chance. So...I do hope I'm a good man by gaining a second chance to rebuild my dreams. Rebuilding ones dream isn't a simple task. Its like learning everything all together again, from zero.

Over the past 2 years since my dreams were shattered, I've been contemplating and wondering, what really went wrong with my dream. Was it feasable or was it just a mere utopia 4 me? Those early months did make myself calm and rethink my whole future and dreams. From that moment on, I learned life the hard way.

It certainly did make me mature in life to a certain degree. Enabling me to think from a broader and comprehensive perspective. And also make me realize that life is still full of dreams to be reached. But only if u know what ur doing and the path u follow.

Again bout sayings, I read a novel. In that novel, there was a saying that roughly means "Let urself to dream, for God shall embrace your dreams". Then I realized, life hasn't ended for me. LIfe is still is enjoyable if u stay put with your dreams and strive for it.

Therefore, I've always been dreaming on what my future would be. But still, I don't want to let myself become a dreamer. Therefore, I've always prayed for Allah SWT just to give whats best for me. Surely over the time, I too will improve myself. Just so I can make myself suitable for whats destined for me.

So...what else can i hope for?Nothing much though i think. Humans can only hope, But it is Allah SWT who shall decide...

No comments:

Post a Comment