Sunday, October 26, 2008

Six very loooooonnnggggg Weeks…..

Huuuuhh…finally back…Its been quite some times since the last “normal” post. What do ya mean by “normal”.Ah yeah…:P….it was just those bunch of lousy postings recently. Not much of an attention accept it just reflects my messiness in life and work. Despite the time that has pasted, I still feel lost in my maze of…..everything….

The last 2 months starting from October certainly has been hectic and busy. The thought of taking a brief relax after ramadhan really didn’t come in reality. Assignments, work and other sort of stuffs quickly got me heavily occupied. Leaving me really overwhealmed when I didn’t prepare myself.

One major thing that I had to do aside my obvious pile of assignments and work was to find a new room for the next year here. It was quite the trouble, having to go here and there for almost 3 weeks just to find the suitable place in terms of neighborhood,facility and of course….price! To get the best of three worlds isn’t an easy task. You’ve definitely got to compromise on or two of our ideal requirement in order to get one quickly. Finally with all the trouble…I finally managed to get one.

I don’t know how it is since I’ve yet to move there on the middle of November. But I do hope it would be much better than my current place. Eventhough its far from campus, at least I’ve got sharemates to say “hello” everyday, just to keep my sanity and sense of collectiveness. The loneliness in my room has been slowly killing me since my first day here. Eventhough I’ve got the luxuries of everything (well…almost:P), its just not enough since I’m…alone..:(. Might sound easy, but in the long run, its bound to cause some mental solitudeness in ourselves.

On the main things, assignments still come and go. The last bunch of assignments for this semester is even getting more horrible for me. Especially when almost all of my classes have finished, which effectively makes us have to study by ourself. With work, everything is back to my normal (and hectic) schedule. But with these heaps of assignments, I’m bound to ask for some time off from work. I hate to do it, but then, study comes first. So, I shouldn’t hesitate to ask for some time, as long as my boss allows me to.

And when I’ve started to immerse myself in an ocean of assignments and work, I remembered….It’s just 6 weeks left till my holiday to Indonesia!!!Aaaahhhhh….just thinking bout that time really hypes me up. But on the other side, it also makes me swayed away by the imaginations on what I would be doing there….Not a good thing really, but I couldn’t help it since the reality of facing assignments and work everday makes me wanna find a place to run from reality (eventhough just in my dreams:P).

Luckily, it’s really not 6 week left. Its practically 2, 5 weeks left. That’s if u only include the assignments. But yeah…these 2 and a half weeks are the most dreaded and horrid since I’ve gotta finish of my assignments in this time limit. After that…I can say I’m prett much free….well…not really…there’s still my work that I’ve gotta do till my departure date.

To be honest, even I wanted to go back home straight after exam finishes. But then, if I do that, I wouldn’t have any pocket money for my stay at home. Therefore, the final 3 weeks here would be the last self tormentation I have to endure…just for the sake of some pocket money. Ask my parents for some??Good idea n a simple thing, but it wouldn’t be if you know that your parents are in a financial hardship. So…I really couldn’t dare to ask for rhem to pay my whole living expenses at home.

My hope is simple, survive the next 2,5 weeks, just for the sake of my assignments. Not just merely surviving it, but also doing my best to finish them off completely. Its really gonna be hard work from here on, so….All I can say to myself is….GOOD LUCK…..GANBATTE….SEMANGAAAATTTT!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment