Thursday, November 05, 2009

Hal-hal yang ingin bisa kulakukan

1. Memainkan alat-alat musik....sounds pitiful eh...as a man...not able to play the melodies of life....i dunno why...but it seems i'm kinda deaf and illiterate on understanding music and disabled to even try one music instrument....

2. Menggambar . . .ok...i tried attending a painting lesson back then....but to be honest...my painting and pictures were horrendous >.<

3. Memahami statistik....byuuuhhhh....one horrible subject to me...despite being able to gain decent marks on my undergrad and postgrad units....they never ever seem to stay in my head.....

4. Fluent with gadgets...while my life seems so full of them...in fact...they never seem to last long...most even end up broken by me in bizarre ways >_>

5. Understanding women...ok....despite being last...this is the one thing i wanna be able to do NOW!!jeeeezzz.....hope there were some manual on understanding women....

1 comment:

  1. tuk no. 5 >>> bikin manual dewe ae :p

    ReplyDelete