Sunday, January 02, 2011

Music Memories (Part 3)

1. Kala Cinta Menggoda

Such a song, quite an oldies for me as it was released in the 1998’s. Sometime around my junior high years. Having such an ethnic feel, it makes me reminisce back to those old and ruffian days. Where being with friends was all it meant, where gettin a girl sound cool, where knowing the guitar and drugs where an awesome thing back them for some. Well luckily, I wasn’t that quick on doing either of the mentioned above :D.

2. W~Boiled~Extreme

Lyrically . . . just an ordinary song here. But listening this, it brings me back to the times of being unemployed. Where you were just helpin out your mom and working out everyday, waiting for a lucky reply from any companies that you sent your CV. Attending interviews and tests here and there, I guess this is a song for the unemployed. Might I oftenly listen to this one if by chance I need to get another job later on :P ?

3. Possibility feat Daichi Miura

Ok . . . I do have to admit that this song is one of BoA’s best duet. But its not bout the lyrics, it concerns one of the moments that went kinda silly for me. My first visit to Jogja almost went disastrous as I got ill struck by the time I got the album I’ve been finding and the subtitled video clip. Guess I gotta concentrate on my girl in Jogja when I’m there . . . not on gundam's nor BoA :P

1 comment: