Sunday, January 16, 2011

(To Be) Inspired . . .

Life is a web of connection . . . like an endless spiral of possibilities that could lead you anywhere. The countless numbers of acquaintance and pals that we meet and greet along our journey means that we might be entangled in their slightest manners or habits. The same goes vice versa, it’s usually a matter of who ends up having the highest ability to inspire, to unleash the potential and curiosity of others. On a personal perspective, there have been peoples that have ignited myself to do somethin that I wouldn’t even think of from scratch . . . names are in aliases below :P

1. Young Dancer
Ever since knowing her, our talks almost hit the topic of psychology, which is her field of expertise. It put my mind o a better understanding of how humans think of a clearer pattern. It then prompted me to go on and get a better perspective by gaining insights on this fields by reading the related topics.

2. Real Rasyid
A train freak, or a fan at least :P, hangin out with this dude brought me to natural frontiers which I have to be honest, wouldn’ be thought by me. Things went on by gettin to know bout photography. By now, it’s always exciting to learn all those things from an adventurous person :P
More people would follow, but as for now . . . I’ll put in the first two person. Jya ne.....

No comments:

Post a Comment