Friday, June 13, 2008

Dice...Winter...Surprises

My holiday has officially started the beginning of this week. As other students work their asses on exams and so on, I'm just enjoying my time right now. The enjoyment has certainly gave me some surprises that i haven't expected.

The first is the marks on my study. I've got the results from two of my units. Not bad to be honest...an A minus for my final ass on FAT and 90 on my 2nd managerial ass. Just need to know the other 2 results from other units and i can conclude that the latter half of this semester was flawless...^_^. I can't give a self evaluation on myself, but by the results, i can pretty much say that my time management revolution did work really well. And I have started to reap the benefits of my hard work.

The next is more bout my work. Since its holiday, I've decided to add my working hours, which my boss gladly agreed. But then again, it didn'turn out as smooth as i expected. I in fact made numerous errors in my work. From working slow, splilling a tray of meat and cutting meat in the wrong size. The latter was the most frustating part 4 me. It has been 5 weeks since i've worked and i still can't get myself to cut a dice meat in a proper size. I either end up cutting it too small or too big..>_<. It just seems a mystery on the dice shape....:(

All those things have ultimately resulted in a somewhat surprise 4 me. What would that be is still secret 4 the moment. But its certainly something that i did not expect in my semester holiday. Just hope to really fill in that time properly if it really comes to reality. Amiin...

I'm not looking to write much 4 the moment. Besides, its getting colder these days due to the coming of winter these days. Gotta get enough eat and rest if i am 2 enjoy my holiday. That's all 4 now and C U

No comments:

Post a Comment