Friday, January 09, 2009

僕の未来は

I took my time…and I’ve finally got glimpse of everything…..of things I need to do….and things I wanna do…

It might seem quick…but for me it seemed like forever…it doesn’t mean that I’m finished yet…its just that I’m on it now….

Thanks for the comments on the previous two blogs before….seemed depressing?Sure did….:P, However…It looks like I can look at a new perspective….while of course working on it though…

I’ve been getting a lot of advice from friends here and there. But there were advice from two people….One said….life is full of hindrances here and there and our age as our time to use it wisely to aime for our goal. Sadness is just part of everything in our life and we shall bear the fruits of our efforts if we succeed insya Allah….

Honestly….this one striked me deeply…for I never thought this friend of mine would say these words…as if this friend of mine they what I was going through….as if my mind and heart could be read by my friend of mine….Nevertheless…I’m gratefull for the precious advice my friend has given me….eventhough there still lies some irony behind that advice that came to me….

The other was when chatted with a long friend of mine….It just all turned out that he was nearly also in the same condition as what I was going through….therefor…I got some valuable support and advice on how to go through my problems….
With everything that came….what I’m doing now is to put everything I’ve learnt and got into motion that is. Not easy obviously but its worth the effort….the effort to rebuild everything I need to make a brand new me that is ready to face new and neverending challenges when I get back to Perth.

With my time left in Indonesia…I also need to use it preciously. If the 1st thirds of my vacation was for myself….I guess the last two thirds would be for my family and my friends. With all this, I’m planning to go through everything that has made me to…some kind of requiem for me….to remind me of my roots that would eventually encourage and motivate me.

As for now…I’m bored with the illusions Ive felt these past couple of months….its time to face reality and keep my feet firm on the ground. I’m still keeping my whole dreams intact…just only approaching it with more caution.
Endnote….Even though I cannot fulfil one promise…I’ve found something more important…俺の夢が…俺の明日…俺の未来は

No comments:

Post a Comment