Thursday, March 26, 2009

Dareka

Coridor…pale yet warmth…at a verge of a cliff

However….eyes gazed at a dim light at the end

Closer it came…bedazzled I was

Sacred from its start, shockingly revealing its boundaries not even allowed

In awe….wondering who and why now

Knewing it would be an end…you came closer shouting out that hidden urge of closeness…

Embracing…as if time stood still…drops fell…

Happy as I was…still…in the silence of grasping things

Suddenly…you raised your face…showing me what’s supposed to be something for the dialogues to come

Losing my time…words of promise exchanged…vowing to wait each other despite all odds

Overwhelmed by it…nevertheless…I overlooked how I was supposed to address….the one with a sweet and tender smile

Even though…it all was nice…despite an unknown promise to whom I should fulfill it….

2 comments:

  1. pilihan katanya bagus..
    ga bisa langsung dipahami sih.. tp kan emang itu gaya bahasamu, mbulet bin ruwet..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:46 pm

    sori klo mbulet...cuma berusaha bikin metafora aja...maklum...agk berusaha menyamai laruku dalam hal "keruwetan" kata :D

    ReplyDelete