Friday, June 26, 2009

Walking on a Looser’s road

Hmm….finally….a vacation…after those hell of asinans (read: assignments), I really just wanted to easen my mind and refresh my body…especially when ur still in the middle of the never ending coughs…

Well…now…I really don’t care much on how my semester results when end up…All I hope is that I pass all those units so I don’t have to extend another semester. Really..it has been one horrible season this time due to the lack of planning and execution. I’ve pretty much listed most of the problems on my previous posting so it’s there for those who are curious on what my probs are about.

For some…a vacation is to relax…have fun and do miscellaneous things…For me…it’s is the same…with the exception that it also serves me the chance to prepare myself to plan and think about what I’m gonna do and achieve the next season. And lucky me…I’ve managed to get a sneak preview on my schedules next term. My first impression…still…it’s gonna be another hellish 3 month.

There is a reason why I say so. The truth is…every semester gets harder and harder. To continuously improve yourself, you just cannot rely on your past achievements. You’ve gotta think of new ideas and be more creative on how to achieve and survive the new season. Sounds easy…yeah…but to be honest…it’s in fact harder than expected…I’ve faced this one personally previously.

In short, the hard parts on the next term would be the fact that I’ll be going through the Ramadhan. In one way…it does spell good and heavy meals on Maghrib :D…..but in other words…it would also spell heavy loads of work and study on an empty stomach and cold season. Therefore…I pray to Allah SWT…please and please…let my body and mind healthy during the month of Ramadhan so I can concentrate fully on all my activities there….amin.

The other things…yep…it’s the units. The units are pretty much repetitions of past subjects I’ve done during my bachelor days. It might sound easy…but yeah…I’ve gotta do some extra reading to refresh my memories on those subject. The last thing you expect is to know nothing at the start of class….and yeah…this was one mistake I did last semester….

Next??Hmm…yeah…the next semester is also the last semester for me….After that….it’s gonna be the real world….the real thing where you throw yourself to the society to implement and test your lifetime skills that you’ve gained and built during all those years of education from toddler to postgrad.

This last fact…In one way…it does relieve me…All these years of study has pretty much bored me to the bone…so it is one welcome change…but yeah then…it also puts me on my nerves coz I feel not confident enough with my knowledge and life experience to face work and society. I just feel that I left so many chances in the past that could have added my curriculum vitae….

Speaking bout this when end me on another train of regretness…so it would be useless at this point. All I can do is to do my best to repent for my lost time and gain new and better experience to help me for my future.
Well then…it all goes back to what I’ll be facing later on…just hope I can use this last real vacation of mine to rejuvenate my body and mind so it’ll be ready for my last and final study term…amin…

No comments:

Post a Comment