Sunday, June 13, 2010

Music Memories (Part 1)

When i go thru the playlist of my iPod, same as it may be over the times, it always delivers the moments and images of life’s history. Reliving and reminiscing . . . I’ll slowly start a list of what says what ;)

1. Jojoshi . . . one of laruku’s best ballad 4 me ;). What’s special from this ballad is the sheer feeling of serenity and flowing passion of love. It brings me back on my bachelor days, still young and naive and at the very start of listening to larc’s song. I was damn intrigued by the lyrics which I knew was romantic and lyricfull. The sense of everlasting care despite the changing seasons 

2. Nanairo no Ashita~brand new beat . . . One of BoA’s songs that has the best dances. It reminds me of my time of slumber and finding of meaning in the early 2006s. With its cheerful lyrics and dances, it was able to inspire me through the times of lonliness back then.

3. No.1 . . . the one song from BoA that really hooked me up. Started from a mere coincidence of helping my brotha . . . it was me who in fact got mesmerized by the upbeat and flowing color of this song. Addig the PV, it really left itself in my playlist and to always remind me of letting someone to be always my No.1 ;)

4. When You Say Nothing At All . . . a song from my early high school times. The thought of this song back then was how letting the sense of silence with our loved ones enabled the progress of even better understanding each other. You don’t have to talk too much, just let your hearts to listen to each other and feel how serenity can help heal and bond.

5. Drink It Down . . . one of the rockiest songs I’ve heard till now . . . still....courtesy of larc. It gave me the thought of hitting everything in my way back then when I was still putting my foundation on studies in Perth. To drink down every suffer, pain and discontent, that lead me to focus my thoughts on study which Alhamdulillah succeeded.

That’ll be all for now. I’ll be sure to make a continuation of this as there ae plenty more to write down to. Jya ne ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment