Sunday, September 05, 2010

Music Memories (Part 2)

1. Sparkling

One thing that always caughts me when listening to this song is how I first started to gain my own money by working part time as a butcher. In the midst of studying hard, this moment was a breakthrough to me as it challenged myself to do better and more. It also reminded me of the times when I had the spark of attraction to the opposite after quite some while.

2. My Heart Draws A Dream

Masa ketika sedang nganggur2nya setelah usai kuliah S1 . . . yang aku inget pasti bahwa ni lagu kluar pas ketika bulan ramadhan, ketika aku, adhi n nandar mari cangkruk’an ning mc D bengi2 :P. Yang pasti, ni lagu juga semakin membuat niatku kukuh tuk menjalani S2 di ozzy beberapa bulan usai ini 

3. Eien

One klip from BoA yang akhirnya menampilkan dansa yang cukup rumit bagiku. Keluar di awal bulan februari 2009, entah kenapa liriknya ketika itu bener2 mencerminkan kegalauan hatiku atas suatu hal yang tidak bisa kucapai. But now . . . it’s really just about the dances that inspires me and how that memory led on to a whole new eternity for me now ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment