Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Our Nexus

You laugh . . . I laugh . . .

You cry . . . I cry . . .

You moan . . . I listen . . .

You fall . . . I bring you up . . .

You share . . . we enjoy . . .

You astray . . . I remind . . .

You silence . . . I ask why?

You dream . . . we vision

You smile . . . we love . . .

Our hearts intertwined with each other, makes you also do the same with me

Thru tears, laughs and dreams we’ve shared together, we are visioning an endless nexus, unbreakable ever

The thorns would always bite us . . . but it’ll be us to tirelessly grab our hands and go thru it unscathed

It doesn’t always need logic . . . just complement it with our hearts and sense, hence countless possibilities are em bowed to us

Can’t wait to make all this official . . . waiting for the heavens to lay their greetings on us :)

No comments:

Post a Comment