Saturday, November 20, 2010

A waiting of the 1st year :D

Hahahahaha . . . . stessed out in work. Just spending our weekend to mybe Bandng a the farthest. You world suddenly feel dull and colored in black and white. You just then think of the time when the 1st year has passed n May later on. All the possibilities . . . all the dreams . . . all the ecstasy just flows into your bloodflow. As this title is dedicated to, lets see the places where I can go and get myself lost after quite some while . . .

1. Singapore
I know it kinda feels cliche or un nationalistic to go to this island country. But I swear that seeing some order in somewhere not Indonesian would really soothe up my mind. Besides, its only an hour away with just a few hundred thousands if u manage to get a promo ticket.

For me personally, its not bout the shopping (where most people are hyped up) nor the foods (Indonesia has better variety), its just simple talking a stroll done the roads and feel the fresh air once in a while. Not to mention stopping by any bookstore and browse for some titles that u might not see in your home city.

2. Malang
Dear sweat ngalam, never could I forget u. Despite the fact that my times in Malang so on would be li’ll bit dull since friends have scattered all over Indonesia, its always nice to come back. Feel the cool mornings and surroundings . . . it just rejuvenates your soul.

But lying in home wouldn’t be bad as there’s always something for me to do back here. It’s usually the small tiny works that are often left due to work that gets me worked up he. Oh yeah . . . there are also my “kids” waiting anxiously for me, letting me playing with them after months of absence.But most of all, its all bout seeing my family here, having a chit chat about life and all unimportant things :P.

3. Yogyakarta
Here, its obviously bout spending my time with my love. But un like usual visits, I’ld really love to go see some places outside the downtown. Even it takes to rent a vehicle, I’ld reckon it’ll be great seeing places that haven’t been visited for a long time or those that I haven’t visited yet.

4. Perth
Hahaha . . . the ultimate place to visit. Its just that I feel indebted to this city. Having the feeling to come see her every once in a while and say hello. Besides, it is this city that have brought me countless memories and experience in such a short time. Just for old times sake . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment