Friday, November 19, 2010

(Un)Wanted

Wanted? Or maybe in fact really unwanted for me . . . anyway . . . here are a list of some things, or items to be precise, that’s been bothering my mind for the past moments. As if there’s been a devil incepted to my soul, endlessly prompting me to burn my wallet and get these things . . . here they are . . . . .

1. Be Be . . . BB . . The Blackberry
Nope, it ain’t some sort of fruit or a juice. It’s nowadays one of those handheld gadgets that you see people hold in their palms every second. Basically a phone, or maybe a smart phone if you wanna keep up 2 date, but what makes it uber famous (in Indonesia) is because of its dedicated Blackberry Messenger thru a sole internet link. Why people are so drooling for this is because they say it’ll keep you in contact every mili second. Add it with a good internet line, you’re pretty much in a virtual neighborhood.

And the fact most of my mates have this puny little thingy, they keep roaring the lame fact that it’ll keep you up in the vibes. Yeah . . . like hell I’ll fall for that. But what’s really itching my mind is the undeniable fact that it gives you unlimited access to the internet (if you use a full package that is). Another thing that has really bothering my faith . . . . T_T.

Hence, up to to this very moment, I’m still clinging on to not buying that gadget. Not only do I lack the money needed so, but I also feel that my current activities haven’t called for such need. So to me . . . it’ll still be a fruit for me, just let it be :P

2. Android Smartphone
Compared to a BB, I’ld really love to buy this one. But then . . . . the lack of money forbids me so. Hahaha . . . and to make things worst, I been buying recent tabloids and magazine on cellphone, making me fantasize on having one >.<

What makes it soooo lovable. Okay . . . it features the android OS itself, which as they say, boast the flexibility to do anything to your phone (due to its linux basis). Next is the availability of having tons of software to customize your phone as you wish. What next?eeerrrr . . . . . . . . . i think its again about the techs itself, boasting the latest techs and specs with it.

But then its all a dream. Coupled with the fact that I still do love my current phone makes me thinking twice on do I really need an Android yet???


3. Credit Card
Ahaaa . . . one of those smart yet devilish cards on earth. Yes it saves you in times of empty wallet, yes it does lead you to a convenient lifestyle having many vendors and places offering discounts and cash backs if you posses a certain card, yes it does gives you the thought that you are rich, but then . . . . . . . its all just an illusion.

Its just basically a card that allows you the privilege to borrow money from your bank. But little do people nowadays realize that by possessing one, you’ld better get your cash flows on track and strict as a late payment would hit you hard wit soaring interest rates. Hence, it’ll only serve you best if you can pay your debts on time and in full payments.

In here, the problems add up, particularly coz of credit card fraud. Regardless where you use it, be it the net or in any vendors, you’re always exposed to the risk of getting your card number stolen. If so, just be prepared for some unwanted usage of your card which might prompt you to cancel your card.
End note, if you decide to have one, makes sure you can manage your money first and have a healthy lifestyle as this card could be both you saviour and devil at the same time.

4. Bigger internet access
Huaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh . . . . . . i wonder why the internet connection in Indonesia SUCKS !! Really makes me miss my times back abroad where I had an abundant amount of bandwith at my disposal T_T.

But thinking of having a bigger access would really blow my wallet. Not only that, you still suffer from the possibility that your speed is not as they promoted in the ads. Therefor, I’m again stuck on how to keep myself connected to the world.

Again, if there were one, which can be searched for, my account keeps reminding me of how low I am on my cash flow each month if I force myself >.<. Thus, its all a in the end, just a dream of something that I hope to have. Better start of by being thankfull for the things I have even though its the least rather than not having anything at all . . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment