Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Chasing Lions and Chased by Gudeg

Errrrr....seems i’ve been really loosing myself in time and space. Seem to be lost on when I wrote somethin lately. Guess it was on my starting days in MMU.

As of this place, well, almost 2 months have elapsed. How have I been doing? So so to be honest. The sheer difference of culture and work load has obviously led me to certain changes that had to be done to adapt to what’s happening there.
Speaking of adapting . . . well....fun also had to adapt. This time, we took extreme measures . . . which was . . . chasing merlions :D !! Ok....this was indeed planned 3 months before. But knowing that the day would come really had us all exited and ecstatic.

And so we did have a hell lot of fun there. All things on work were forgotten for those two days and we indulged ourselves in laughter and smile here there and everywhere. Not to mention burning out or money on the things we targeted or what our eyes fancied for.

Back to the room, all souls were invigorated. But for me....I still had other things up on my sleeve, which was letting myself chased by the Gudeg. Ok...ok...not as literally as it seems. But this next trip had to be speeded up. Curtosy of the deployment presentations that popped up suddenly a month ago. With the schedules in place, we had to squeeze up our time to handle things properly.

Therefore,up I went on the train the next two weeks later and of I was to Gudeg city. Though being somethin like the 4 or fifth time going there, it always leads me to the sense of excitement. Obviously though, especially if your gonna meet your love there ;-). As they say, love would find its way.

On this occasion, I made sure things were different as before. Therefore, I rented a motorcycle for my visit there. This made myself more mobile and able to visit places without worrying for the hard public transport over there. This then eventually had us having newer experiences together at places we hadn’t been before.

Well, that’s all for the chase. My next chase would probably be on April as this time, it’s all bout chasing the crazy lion. With the trip being on Easter, it’s gonna be extra time as I’ll be having one day extra fun. Really looking forward to the time. It’s gonna be a whip for me personally so I can do things enthusiastically for that day to come and enjoy it to the max ;-).

No comments:

Post a Comment