Sunday, March 27, 2011

Move or Stay?

Hehehe....again....a series of writing with the related topic. IF before it’s more on in or out, now...it pretty similar, whether to move jobs or stay...Though it might seem to early for me to ask such kind of questions, I believe I might have to ask this question sometime in the future sooner or later.

As far as i’ve known and taught since I was a kid, once you work somewhere, it’s most likely People tend to be more mobile on the jobs they do, move in and our of corporations for all sorts of reason.

As a freshmen, I think as for starters, its more due to the need of ataining self fulfillment. While other aspects might play in such as better salary and more more experience gaining, it all has the same root which is to fulfill ourself one way or another.

Asides in my office, I’ve also seen my friends do the same thing. Most of the time, it’s more on the money which they see as insufficient. Can’t blame people for thinking so as they might have different needs. But for me closely, it might also be due to the lack of fulfillment in non materialistic terms in office.

Be it it job mismatch, unhealthy relationships with co workers, cranky boss, slow promotion or short career levels....these are most of the causes that leads us to get ourselves out of one corporation. In relation to the above cause, I see this in a view that a job is like finding a wive, that could constantly make you at home till the time comes.

And to be honest, the voyage to find such kind of job in a corporation is somehow more of a link and match journey. It might be quick for some, but could end up as a hopping of jobs to jobs. The self contentment of a person is something really relative and not easy to see through.

For myself, I always try to be content on things I receive for I believe there’s always something more for me. But really who knows, life expectations and future development might cause me to question myself, is all this enough and is it the time to take on new things?

Only heaven knows . . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment