Wednesday, December 05, 2007

finale

Hisashiburi ne. . . .I guess this is one of the longest intervals between one blog to the next. Last month's was the least with only two postings. It wasn't due to my lazyness, just no feeling to write anything.

Anyway, back to topic, why I called this finale was because that it's only less than 2 month till my departure to aussie. That certainly means my days are really numbered here n Indonesia. Considering this, I remember on being very bored and confused on what to do to fill in my last days here. Damn I I'm lucky, I've finally found out what to do. Nothing more than hanging out with my friends.

It might sound lame, but to me, I guess this was the only activity that really made me feel alive living my days. The term hanging out does really mean spending time outside with my friends. Even it turned out a bit costy, but I guess it was worth it. Up till now, I've been hanging out to no less than 4 different places with my friends both in and outside town. And it really did turn out fun and exciting. Most of them were due that most of us were taking our own paths from then on, so we really did enjoy our time together for the last time.

The count for me hanging out still might go on till the middle of January, but most of them won't be in huge numbers again since most of my friends have either moved ot town to work or continue their studies anywhere. But to me it's fine. This sort of thing was bound to happen so I guess I only can spend my time with my remaining friends who are still struggling on finishing their studies. Besides, at least I people to spend my time with.

Speaking of which one I enjoyed...hmmm.....Honestly, each one of them had their memories. But if I was asked the best of them, I'd choose the trip to Selorejo and Coban Rondo a few weeks ago. The trip happened a week before my graduation ceremony. What made it really memorable because it was the first time for me to bring out the car out town with my friends. The roads were somehow a bit winding and hard, but it turned out to be succesfull. Not the sceneries we enjoy once we got there. Aaahhhh.....kirei ne...

And so....that was it. Next saturday I'll be having a somewhat of a reunion with my friends from EF. It has been like more than half a year since we had the farewell party at PH. I do hope this gathering will be a good and also memorable one. Because not like the other, It seems I'll be seeing those guys for the last time in this occasion, so ....better enjoy it.

Till next time.....

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:50 am

    Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.

    ReplyDelete