Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Ngelhencyyerr . . . .

Back again with da raiting….I guess It has been around 2 weeks since I last wrote something. Had some errands to do and finish of before reminding myself to keep track of my life’s journey on the blog. Let’s get going on the story the pal . . . . . ;)

Setelah usai ber-IELTS ria…pulanglah diriku ke Malang. Capek…tapi cukup senang karena tidak dinyana bisa ketemu “watashi no aisuru” disana. Setelah berdamai dan bermaaf2an….sempetlah kita berkencan sejenak ditengah jadwal2 kita yang tidak menentu. Dalam hal ini, aq harus berterima kasih ama Chandra yang telah meminjamkan kamar dan sepedanya demi istirahat dan kelancaran kencan kita . . . thanks bro ;).

At Malang, what I did was merely reading books and assembling the Gundam’s that I had brought. There were also a bunch of movies and drama’s that I had to catch up with. Haven’t finished them till now, but at least most of them are done. Other than that, it was mostly being a driver for my mom who had to go places during her stay at Malang.

The next week, I found myself at Jakarta for the next couple of days. My days here were mostly hanging round the mall (due to the lack of natural recreation sites >.<) and indulging myself with the finest foods that my dad treated when nite came. Though delicious (and expensive :P) . . . I felt kinda guilty these foods as they were “expensive” and were not my style as they would easily cause me to gain weight in an instance. In the end . . . my worries came true . . .:-S

Aside that, I used my time to roam the streets of Jakarta with a car finally. I do have to admit, driving in Jakarta needs extra patience and skill as it’s a jungle out there. My route wasn’t far, just a trip to PIM, Citos and round the block again thru the Jagorawi toll road before getting back to home. No scratches to the car luckily, but it did leave my foot in quite the ache as I had to continuously keep hitting the clutch >_>. Nevertheless, my time in Jakarta was something new as I did some self driving. A note to myself, I gotta continuously try the roads to risen my driving time and increase the skills of “Jakarta driving” :P.

Next . . . was Jogja. But before that . . . mulih nang Malang sik sa’ wengi. Apesnya . . . moro2 awakmu kena diare sing cukup nggara’no awak lemes. Ketambahan AC sing ngowos pas ndek travel di perjalanan ke Jogja . . . jadilah diriku nggreges bin kembung sesampainya di Jogja. Sampai besok siangnya . . . kondisi badanku bener2 panas dalem nan nggliyeng. The good news . . . aq punya pacar yang sungguh baik dan terampil dalam merawat diriku sampai sembuh disana . . . makasih banyak ya hun atas kebaikan dan waktunya merawat diriku :-*

The bad news . . . kondisi badanku ini memaksaku tuk menyesuaikan tujuan wisata yang mau didatangi. Walhasil, hanya tempat2 di dalam kota Jogja aja yang bisa kujelajahi. Not bad though . . . coz ujung2nya tetep mendapatkan wisata kuliner yang mantap :D. Lumayanlah . . . bisa ngembaliin bobot badanku yang sempet drop gara2 diare sepulang dari Jakarta :P. Kalo ada kesempatan lain ke Jogja . . . aq piker harus lebih di-plan kegiatannya dan diperluas tempat2 yang mo dituju . . . semoga kesampaian :).

Dan sekarang . . . kembali di Malang menikmati waktu2 terakhirku disini sebelum nantinya harus menetap di Jakarta demi pencarian kerja. Entah kapan lagi bisa mengunjungi Malang. . . tapi perkiraan terjelekku sih ya pas Lebaran nantinya. Cukup lama juga . . . jadinya mumpung bisa ya selesaikan urusan2 yang hanya bisa diselesaikan di Malang. Kegiatan2nya ya paling2 sekitar baca buku, ngerawat gundam, ma ngrumat barang2 pribadi yang jarang2 kusentuh. Just gotta enjoy these idle time while you still have it ;).

I guess that’s for all . . . dunno when’s the next posting gonna be . . . may be still in Indo or when I’m back in Perth. Let’s just pray for the best . . . jya ne xD.

No comments:

Post a Comment