Tuesday, January 12, 2010

P . . . E . . . R . . . T . . . H

You gave me a journey . . . endless as it seemed . . . widening a vision and horizon of ones shell

You offered a second chance . . . to redeem and make up for past mistakes ever made

You gave me life . . . knowing how the world works . . . how naiveness is ones enemy for the future

You dropped me tears . . . for the un-knowing of life and all its ups and downs

You pushed me to the limits . . . doing things that would seem impossible had not I moved here

You taught me pain . . . to complement the tears that I’ve shed round these times

You threw me opportunities . . . putting me on a different level beyond expectations

You let me mature . . . experiencing the every days of life in solitude and togetherness

You let me love . . . granting me an angel (insya Allah) to share life with

You let me dream again . . . awakening sleeping visions of youth and idealism
However . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . . . . . . .

You also slammed me back to the ground . . . reminding me where I should start of with

Nevertheless . . . I am endlessly in debt and would always feel gratitude towards all I felt, encountered and experienced here . . . for it shall always form a new me for what’s to come.

May everything that has been grown . . . sowed . . . and started . . . continue to foster and forever grow in our hearts and mind for benevolences. As it will be the last thing that will keep our nexuses for eternity . . . .

12012010 . . . Ao sora no shita de

No comments:

Post a Comment