Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Ku Kan Rindu . . .

Gonna miss those days, of riding my bike to school and work, menempuh 3-6 kilo dari sharehouse . . .

Gonna miss those days, jatuh bangun mengerjakan assignment siang dan malam . . . demi memenuhi cita-cita dan harapan orang tua . . .

Gonna miss those days, walking down the streets of perth, menyegarkan pikiran dan jiwa, sejenak dari rutinitas hidup yang pekat

Gonna miss those days, of eating salami, polony, sausages and meats that would be expensive if would have bought it in Indonesia . . .

Gonna miss those days, of working in the butcher, serving the customers with all their attitudes . . .

Gonna miss those days, of waking up in the night, just to find that speck of hope and luck on life . . .

Gonna miss those days, teaching and interacting with those kids on Sunday, hoping that they would grow up to be fair and religious adults . . .

Gonna miss those days, of walking done the isles of coles and IGA, shop for my daily needs for the sake of living . . .

Gonna miss those days, of eating kebab, for the kebab’s there are authentic and big, enough to fill my stomach for a meal

Gonna miss those days, of using the instant messenger, for it enabled me to keep my contacts and friends, saving me from total isolation

Gonna miss those days, of walking down the pathways of curtin, for the Uni view is just wide and green enough to enjoy the whole study process there

Gonna miss those days, of downloading in the ABACUS labs, for it vastly expanded my data collection and my whole other collection 

Gonna miss those days, of watching movies alone on almost every Tuesdays, as it allowed me to enjoy some quality solitude time for myself in the midst of life hecticness

Gonna miss those days, on finding and buying stuffs from the internet, as it allowed me to poses stuffs that were beyond thought when I was still in Indonesia

Gonna miss those days, on enjoying the Sunday market, finding second-hand yet cheap and usable items for daily needs

Gonna miss those days, of spending and gaining ozzy dollars, as it boosted my life’s savings to levels of enabling me to dream :P

Gonna miss those days, of cold winters, for it reminded me of my childhood and allowed me to once again feel the seasons untold in the equator

Gonna miss those days, of enjoying the events at the consulate, as it enabled Indonesians to meet each other and enjoy the scarcity of Indonesian cuisine 

Gonna miss those days, of meeting new friends, Indonesians or not, for it expanded my networking and horizons on life . . .

. . . . . . .

. . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . .

Honestly, there are still dozens, maybe hundreds of things I would love to list, however, regardless of what they are, may they all be a lovable memory that will I always cherish and savor for times to come in my mind, for they all have helped me live enjoyable days along the whole 2 years in Perth . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment