Tuesday, March 30, 2010

. . . . さよなら Perth

Hmmm….it has been quite a while since I last wrote something bout my life. Most of the previous writings where thematic ones that I did intendidly write to kill of time and let flow of some ideas In my head. As they all have been thrown out, I’m now being amazed on how much part of my life I haven’t documented recently.

Ok . . . sekembalinya dari Indonesia ke Perth, menjalani masa2 terakhirku dsana, aq berharap semua berjalan sesuai rencana. Well. . . layaknya hidup, sayangnya banyak yang tidak sesuai harapan. Contoh pertama, harapan tuk kembali kerja ternyata kembali hanyalah sebuah harapan semu. G bisa sepenuhnya menyalahkan boz-q karena mereka sendiri sedang dalam tahap downsizing yang mengharuskan mereka tuk mengurangi jam kerja pegawai. So . . . jadilah aq salah satu kroban yang terkena. Efeknya kea q . . . jelasnya adalah tidak dapatnya aq gaji dan kesempatan kerja di hari2 terakhirku di Perth.

My Graduation? It went well to be honest. And I was glad with the whole process over the last 2 years that have led me to that moment. Rarely do I feel the condition where I really feel proud for myself. I can’t even remember the last time I did. A mention of Distinction on my Graduation Ceremony really raise my pride. Despite the fact that even such moments wouldn’tlast forever, I just wanted to savor that moment . . . that night for myself . . .

Asides the ceremony, I also had to accompany my parents who paid a visit to attend my ceremony. The days with them was fun, but also had its ups and downs. Really made me tired mentally having being able to endure the various needs and wants from parents that have limited access and all sorts of stuffs. The thing it almost made me feel sick due to the lack of rest after they went home.

And came back Pandu, with his family of course. His ceremony was a bit crowded due to the fact that several others of my friends were graduating on the same day. So it was pretty much the last chance for me to see them back then. Happy I was seeing them graduating and continue on with their lives. After the hard work they’ve done, I can only pray that we all succeed in our lives and may once meet again someday.

With pandu’s family visiting Perth, it was also a chance for me to catch up on places that I haven’ t been to. To name a few were the Araluen Botanical Park and Caversham Wildlife Park. The first one was damn tiring as it was bloody hot in the midst of my fasting. Lucky I managed to succeed throughout the day even though I was left sleeping for the rest of the day due to fatigue.For the Wildlife Park, basically it was the second time, being the first time was with my parents. But since my first visit was so unsatisfactory cause we arrived there just minutes before it was gonna close, so this last visit really was fun for me. I just enjoyed the moments to take photos with the kangaroos and koalas while also feeding the kangaroos ^^.

As for my last week in Perth, I just used it to try the cuisines of restaurants I slipped past during my 2 years stay. Though I didn’t managed to try them all, It was still a plesant moment as it still relive my desire to try the best cuisines in Perth. The climax was the dinner I attended on one of my friend’s treat in Northbridge where it was attended by around 25 of friends all together.
My last days in Perth was also in the midst of a heat wave, reaching up to 42 degrees celcius. Man….i guess this is what you call one last gift :P. Damnm it was hot, having needing to finish of some administrational matters on campus and the counsulate. In regards to the administrational matters, I would have to say, they were costly. But since I had to, there was no other choice for me. Just hope I’ve finished my matter in Perth.

Last days there were used to teach the TPA and bid farewell to the crew. I also did bid farewell to my workplace. Too bad most of them were absent, but I made sure to send them a message of gratitude for all the help and support they have provided me over the last two years. For my housemates, I treated them to a new fish and chip in Freo as one last courtesy for all the help over the past 3 months. Though short, my time together with them was damn fun and hilarious :D. Hope to see and meet them soon.

Then came my night to depart. Accompanied by some friends that made it to meet me for the last time, I bid farewell to them. Sayonara Perth . . . Youkoso Jakarta. Thank you for all the precious memories and times. It really has left a wonderful mark in my heart . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment