Thursday, August 02, 2007

Kecipak-Kecipuk.....

Finally got time to write down this blog. I guess it's been around 2 weeks since the last time. Luckily I did manage to write down some pieces of my mind during the interval. I really didn't have much to write sown since my daily activities are fairly dull these days.

After some years, I finally went swimming a couple of days ago. I think it was in junior high that I last went swimming. I thought my body was able to remind some swimming technique, but then it turned out the opposite with me not able to synchronise my movements correctly. In other words....I was barely able to swim properly.

Why did I all of a sudden went swimming. It's simple. I've been feeling quite lazy to do jogging the last couple of days. Its just that I need a change of pace or things in order to refreshen myself. I thought swimming would be a good start. Indeed, I did feel fresh after days having to jog. It ended up really good despite myself struggling to swim.

I do intend to do some swimming regularly. For the moment, fortnightly would do. The current hindrance is that swimming does cost some money. As for this time, it turned out quite expensive, for 30.000 rupiahs. That's twice the amount in other places. Well, it certainly is a good place and it isn't that crowded (maybe due to the price). Turning away the price, swimming does deliver a different sensation because unlike jogging; in swimming, you almost move all your muscles, so it's somewhat more tiring but fun than jogging.

That should be enough for swimming. Overall, I just feel bored with my jogging. I'm trying in someway to find an equal substitute to jogging but that could also cause some sweat. At least swimming would help. Currently, I'm wondering on changing my course track. The current one sure is full of ups and downs. Other ideas...he..he..currently out of.

Still things are quite boring. Just doing IELTS lessons, now more frequently since it's 4 times a day. Too bad the test for the 25th is fully booked so I plan to take it on the 4th of september. That means I gotta register myself ASAP.

That's for now I'm afraid. Still gotta squeeze some more ideas on finding a substitute to jogging. Hope I succeed in the next couple of days. Till then.....




No comments:

Post a Comment