Saturday, July 28, 2007

Anomali....

What anomali??Well, it about my internet connection actually. Ever since I've had it installed, it seems that the download speedy is decreasing. It did start off amazingly with an approximate speed of around 20-30 kb/s with a steady browsing speed. But then, things went bad and it ended up with a speed of barely around 7-8.

The anomali itself started by the beginning of the week. The download rate finally increased, but the browing speed suddenly went down all of a sudden. It's a good thing that I can now again download stuffs quickly, but how I'm gonna start any downloads unless I can start to browse something. Except if I donwload from a ftp site, but I usually start mine through a direct download method.

This weirdness hasn't stopped till now. Luckily till now, I've managed somehow to map what time usually the connection is good to go, or in other words good to download. Usually its on the afternoon or past 9pm. But then, still with the anomali going through. Eventhough, I guess I still should be gratefull that I've now got an Internet connection.Since the raid IC's the few months ago, I heard that IC's are now getting more and more boring lately.

As you know, IC's in Indonesia don't just offer Internet connection, but a whole kind of things, from free mp3, video clips, software masters, anime, software crack...and even XXX stuffs. And all these vanished coz of one raid. I was expecting taht they would put up those stuffs again after a while, but It then didn't turn out that way. Either the IC's are too obidient or afraid I wouldn't know for sure. BUt I do know that going to an IC nowadays ain't a fun any more except you're purely browsing and surfing without additional entertainment.

The previous condition meant that I should make use of my Internet connection from now on. If it's just anime, western music and their PV's, I guess it would be a piece of cake. But for Indonesian mp3??now that's kinda hard. Till now, I have heard of a site that offers free Indonesian mp3 either through direct download or bittorent. But it's the internet, and coz of that I'm sure that I'll find it sooner or later.

Other critics..?Honestly...still lots of. One of them involve the inability of my browser to open a ceratin site or two. I'm sure it's coz of a plug-in that hasn;t been installed, but then which plug-in???For the time being, I guess I'm gonna have to open that site with another browser.

I guess that concludes thing for the moment. Do hope that things turn bake the way it used to be in the beginning. On my daily life?it's just the ordinary stuff while waiting for my graduation ceremony. Anyway...till then...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment