Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Long time no see.....

I guess it's been 2 weeks. Many things have happened, some to be noted and some not.

what makes things to be noted is because many things happened last week, mainly coz of my birthday and the independence day last week. Despite having my birthday, nothing much happened besides receiving messages of congratulations from my closest friends, just 3 of them. I intended to keep it quiet because I cannot afford if all of them wanted me to treat them.

But other thing had to be finished due to my birthday which was my ID card and driving license. Too bad for me, they expired the same day as my birthday, so I had to make some time to make new ones for them. For my ID, just mad it to the office due to my uncle chaving to change the familiy card. As for my driving license, luckily I managed to finish it off last week. Took 2 days to get a new one because I had to go to the police station another day to take the theory test and photographs.

Another thing to note is that my mom and dad won't be living in SBy anymore coz they have to move to JKt by the end of month. What's making a bit stuck is due to the fact that I have to go to SBY on the 1st and 8th of sepetember, which means, I have no place to go. For the moment, I've called adhi to let me have a stay for the night but what still bothers me is run aorund in sby wothout a vehicle. Eventhough I can manage to borrow one, I still don't know the way around and things could get worst because I heard that the police in SBy are very strict on traffic violators. Due to this matter too, I need to rearrange my plans in order to get myself used to SBY as soon as possible. I do hope things can get more easier he next few days.

Besides attending IELTS and nihongo lessons, it's just me reading manga, watching movies and drama and doing housechores. Sill the boring stuffs. Aaaaa....speaking about IELTS, I got 7 for the simulation test. I feel lucky because there were some parts that I thought would get lower than expected but it turned out the other way around. Just jope that the real test result would not be lower than the simulation, AMIIIINNNNN.

I guess that's all I can write down. Actually, there are a lot of things I wanna write, but, it's still jumbled up in my brain. Maybe I can sort it out as soon as possible. Jya na...matta ato de..

No comments:

Post a Comment