Tuesday, September 04, 2007

IELTS...IELTS...IELTS...

It's been a while. At last, my days are numbered before IELTS test. I've just finished my IELTS prep, which took my around 40-60 days approximately.

It really...lets say...tiring. Having lessons up to 4 times a week really is boring when your not in the mood. Its somehow different form regular lectures because your facing the same materials all over again. I did start of badly, around 5-6. But things turned out good, although the maximum average score I got was just 7 for reading and writing most of them.

I have done some recon for the test palace. Luckily its about half a kilo from gubeng station, which means i can walk for a while then. What I'm more concerned is about the fatigue I'll have to suffer from the journey coz I'm departing from Malang at about 5 am. Can'thelp it coz the train is the only means of transport that can guarrantee that I'll arrive there 
on time and near the test site

Anxious now...of course i'am, And it will be till I've finished my test. I do hope that i'll straightly pass it coz I dreally don't wanna do it again or take ELICOS which means going to Australia in November. AMIIIINNN dech pokoknya...

No comments:

Post a Comment