Thursday, December 31, 2009

End of Level

Fiuhhhhh . . . finishing my travelling journal sure was time consuming. And now I’m already back to fairy tail u all on what has happened after that one week of adventure.

Nggg…ok…one thing that was obvious….i was struck with jetlag…and I mean quite severe. With a 5 hour difference between Perth and NZ, it all summed up to irregular sleeping time and quantity. My eating quantity also exploded, causing a rise in scale in just some couple of days later. Despite my jetlag, I still forced my self out to refresh my mind and get all things were it was supposed to be. As for work, well . . . I was planning on working all day till my day back to Indonesia, but things turned quite difficult for me . . .

It turned out that my friends were all at Perth and demanded working shifts. With the sales on a low, we ended up having to compromise and arrange our schedules among ourselves. And so . . . while I was dreaming of working my ass and gaining dollars all went to ashes . . .with just working almost the same hours when uni is in motion. It all just felt . . . like . . . not supposed to be like this . . .
With less working time, I ended up struggling on what to do to fill the days. It’s not like I didn’t have nothing to do completely, but the things that I was doing was really trivial and I thought that I ought to be doing something serious. Just walking around the city and other malls on my free time during summer, though it might seem cool and refreshing . . .but in fact it hurts me due to those things burning a hole on my wallet . . .surely but sure. . .

Oh yeah . . . did I mention that I was offered a chance to do an internship by my father. Ok . . .here’s the story. Still in my jetlag and tiredness, I was given a call by my dad. HE said that he would to contact his colleagues and see If there are any positions for internship for me to do. He offered me this since this would be my time to gain some experience before finding a job. It would help on my CV eventually. The offer . . . honestly was something good . . . but really surprising as it would one way or another flip my vacation plans 180 degrees.

After giving it some considerations . . . I decided to accept it. Even though it meant that I would be meeting my love for just a week. Just making this was really hard on me, as I thought that why one week for all the six months I’ve longed for? You think that it all ended there?NO!!!suddenly my dear called and notify me that her vacation would be advanced and for only 10 days….and that ten days would end rite when I would just arrived in Indonesia. Again . . . I had to think of something to see her . . . even if it just meant a couple of days. So . . .there was one solution . . . advance my date to go home. After some shopping around . . .my feasible time was to advance it a week. Honestly it wasn’t enough, but it was the best out of the worst.

So . . . with my departing advanced, and little working shifts to do, all I could do was to wait. . .wait . . . and wait. . . something that I obviously don’t like, especially in my circumstances rite now. Also, the thoughts of where I would end up working was starting to linger in my mind, slowly consuming my spirit. Though now it has been in someway healed and starting myself to grow some new spirit, it did in some way caused myself to feel down and over anxious.

But hey . . . all the troubles done . . . and now I’m in Indonesia. The story??well….i’ll make it separate . . . still . . . got lots of writing to do. But its okay. Writing for me is on way to keep my sanity and creativeness. Jya ne ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment