Friday, April 06, 2007

Puling out potential...

Another quick week, Like the other weeks i've passed, this week really made me busy n tight. Well...not that tense as it used to be, still, i had to keep the pace on in order to get things done.

Ever since i've recovered, it kinda seems that i've snapped or something. It's just that i had this overflowing urge to finish of my thesis as soon as possible. The ill really did put my schedule behind really bad. And it seems that my hard work these pasts weeks have paid off.

Remember that i'm gonna wait n see due to my thesis draft submittance? It seemed that i didn't have to wait that long. I was called in MOnday around lunch to my counselour's office. The usuall stuff, being asked about my thesis like what metjod am i taking and sorts off. The end was just so cliche....he just said, if i've finised my revision, feel free to register for comprehesion exams. I did expect this, but still, i'm lucky that he actually did give me some things to revise. In that way, I can see some flaws and errors to fix.

After said the things that need to be fixed meant that my days are numbered from now then. I have to finish the revision as soon as possible so that i could start prepairing studying for my final exams. Cramming all those subjects in less than a month is really gonna be hard waork and pain. If i don't managed things, i might end up messing my future. So....to get things staright, i did managed to make a schedule draft.

Even though it's not fixed, i think it'll help me to get to know how i'll manage my schedule. Speaking of my schedule, i really gonna get things strict. Gradually, i;mgonna have my self reduce all the self indulging until around two weeks prior to my exams, i'll be free from all those kinda stuffs. Just remembered when i took my university entrance exams, i didi do these steps and t really worked, so i'm reenacting those success steps. Let' shope it'll work.

The revision itself....Well... how do you say. It's not that hard. It's just that some things really need to be patched carefully.But i guess i'll have it finisged by the end of this week. What's bothering me honestly is my absence of my high school sertificate. Man it's really a pain finding that stuff. I don't know where it is now, but if I don't find it by saturday, i'm gonna have to prepare myself to go to school and do the administrations. Speaking of that...i might have to do some calls to some old friends to help me out. I really hope i could finish this matter as soon as possible. I've been thinking about this matter for month just clueless on what to do. It seems i got my resolve at the last seconds. Bad habit i admit, but usually these kinds of condition pull out my potential to the limits.

Last words....May i finish of the revision quickly. The next level is awaiting me so gotta get things cleared. I hope n pray he best of my future....amiiinnnn.





No comments:

Post a Comment