Friday, May 11, 2007

Postponed.....(again)

Arrrgghhhhhh....dammmmnnnnn....juts tell me how long do i have to wait for my fate to be decided. It sure does leave me restless having to wait for the D-Day.


Ah yeah, haven't told you anything, my test...got postponed again. This time it's being moved to the end of this month, which is May. I really don't know how to react on this thing, either be blessed or be devastated. Like i once said....only an extraordinary thing and event can make my tests be postponed for the second time...and it really did happened. Anyway, I do have to give my thanks to Allah SWT who made Mr. Made suddenly have to attend a certain duty in Jakarta for some days. This meant he can't attend my tests as my counselour.

Getting things postponed again sure made my time schedule quite jumbled. This leaves me with another 3 weeks of spare time to really prepare my side. And lucky me, Mr Made gave me some hints on what to prepare. Oh well....just basic stuffs like Accounting basics concerning the financial, cost and managerial parts. Not to forget my thesis of course. I sure have to make sure i study all those thiongs he said. Just in case, let's just add some miscellanous topics, in case they get asked for in my tests.

My life...oooohhhh....not bad or good either. Just the boring thing i always feel each day. It sure different being a college student in your final days. Nothing to do besides your thesis. Luckily beside my thesis, I do have some things to do, like studying japanese and english. As of my english, i'm on my final stages of this lesson. Having to do 2,5 years at EF surely tires and bores me. Especially if one by one your friends quit because they fail or refuse to continue. I did experience my golden times there around level 8-9. Too bad can't experience those times again. If only we could meet again in some sort of reunion.

As a replacement for my English lessons, i'm planning on trying to learn Mandarin. I was offered the chance to learn it long ago when i was in primary school, but i took aside that offer, which i really now kinda regret. Surely mandarin is slowly coming to become one of the major languages in the world, so i would think it's worth studying. But I do have to take in mind that after my exams, i don't have much time left, so better find a course and start it as soon as possible.

As of other things...i guess it's just about my body feeling a bit sick for the past 4 days lately. It all started last Saturday when I went to the Internet cafe early in the morning. And to make things worst, I rode my bike to the Cinema without wearing a coat and ended up home late at night. The same thing happened again while i rode my bike again without a coat the next day to eat at Bounty's. And to wrap up things.....due to insufficient warming up the next morning, my whole body went in pain. To descibe things, you can't fart which made my stomach quite swollen. By the end of the day, things really went much better. Thanks to my grandma who told me to put a bottle ful of hot water to my stomach. It really eased my suffer. But still, I guess i lost about a kilo or some while defacating. To think things went back again really made me careless. The next night, due to having to stay up the whole night made things deteriorate. My whole body worsened and I had to spend the whole night unable to sleep. Also, I had to go to the toilet every 1-2 hours in the night which really made me very tired. In the end, i was able to take a decent sleep by around 5.

And so....I do hope my body get's better. Better not forget to study. Relaxing and self indulging is good but better make sure to enjoy it properly and to it's limits. Make sure you don't get carried away, cause the next 3 weeks will be gone in an instance if I don't use my time properly. I was thinking...should I make myself some sort of time table to make things in order....Dunnoo....but i think i'll give it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment