Thursday, May 03, 2007

Loose and Tight Weeks

OMG....it been a while since i posted a blog. Didn't notice that it' been that long and all of a sudden it's now May. Ah well, never mind bout that, let's just skip on things.

Continuing what i've said before, I was prepairing to register myself for the thesis exam. But there seems to be a problem. All of a sudden, the exams itself were postponed till the 16th of May. This also led to the registration being prolonged till the 4th of May. Quite shoking for me since I was really already geared up and on fire to face the exams. with all this, I then thought, oh well, why not take a rest from all things, besides, I was already hyped up the past 10 days for thinking the examz were gonna happen on the 10th.

With sudden things happening, I than started to borrow comics again. Just being left away from comics for 10 days really left me clueless on what to borrow. And it really did coz there were dozens of new comics that i haven't read yet. And so i began to read those drugs (comics). It didn't stop there coz when i paid a visit to lava net, he..he.. guess what i found....???Code Geass complete till the latest episode, Woooowww.......I didn't hope to get this much jackpot in just a couple of days. And as u guessed, I really did spend the weekend just watching Code Geass and reading comics. My thesis..??I didn't even touch it. Speaing about Code Geass, i did read the synopsis before, but I didn't know that it was that awesome. It nealy led me to tears watching the last episode. Kinda of weird coz i rarely shed any tears. What i just hped is that they really make a conclusive season regarding Code Geass. It's really a shame if the makers in the studio's don't.

with all the looseining up happening, i then thought...wow...i guess it's time to get back to work. Besides reading comics and watching anime, i also got a chnace to visit selorejo lake with some of my old pals from high school. The trip itself was really refreshing coz we went through those highlands and passing through villages. Not to also mention the experience of having to stop for around 2 hours due to my car breaking down coz of one of the hoses loosened. we did managed to reapir it ourselves, but it really took time doing all that resulting our trip was reduced to just a couple of hours in the afternoon. But in the end, it really was a fascinating trip for me. Too bad i didn;t get to buy fresh milks there coz one of the areas we passed seemd to be a place were fresh milks are produced.

Back to work. Oh....it really felt a bit odd having to read such journal's and books all over again. And since i only got just fifve days to prepair all of the requirements to register, i think all just have to finish this off. And it really caused me some pain, having to go to campus back and forth every day just because of one thing, my bibliograph hasn't been signed as prove of aproval. And it was just yesterday i knew why when i called my counselour. He said there's a mistake on how i write thesis. The othe thing was that he didn't have any idea on where to sign it. On the last pasrt, i do admit it was my fault. And then i went to all the trouble of reapiring that part and submiting it again to his office. And this is one of the parts hate. With only just tomorrow for submiting my requirements, i do hate why i have to wait till the next day to know wether it has been signed or not. I do hope it has coz if not, then i'll have to wait for the next chance which will be around the 31st, quite long eehh....

with my days numbered, i can only hope the exams won't be that hard. I do know that there are still bugs and errors in my thesis, but if a just think bout that, i think i won't be going anywhere. Oooohhhhh......please Allah...make me pass this exam for the sake of my future.......AMIIIIINNNNNNNNN.



PS : This may be my last blog in a couple of days for the moment due to myself having a thesis exam.


No comments:

Post a Comment