Sunday, May 06, 2007

Puisi Picisan (Part 2)

This real emotion wit you, don't ever kiss me goodbye, coz your eyes on me has left a perfect blue in my heart and soul

This secret of my heart,should anyone listen to my hearty? Or shoud it just be a wind of gold for myself

The ray of your face has ignited my soul, making a moment in my mind, leaving a real taste of your vanilla

Share your heart with me, don't ever leave me in a flood of tears, don't let the love bug in me touch the dune's of loneliness.

The tree of life that I am going through, sure...life is like a boat, rowing through the promised land of love, round and round in the field of hopes, glowing like an emerald green.

The eternal wind blows of the black stone in my mind, beside you only I can step aside thecape of storms raging through my veins, sensing that we're be destined to be together....

What is love? Is it a cureless sickness that makes a hole in the the inner core of our lives? I can only breathin the air, the scent of the mellow songs from my endless sorrow's within

This lovesick leaves me dazed and alone, let it go, make a move, surely it'll showone way to the discovery of a dreamless world

Do you expect me to give a gift? Some day one day mygrayish wings shall overflow this world with a vision to my heart, so that nobody but you can see this fine weather day of shines

No comments:

Post a Comment