Saturday, May 05, 2007

Puisi Picisan (Part 1)

U'r presence pumps out my adrenalin,as if in a dream,your smile is like a sweet vanilla,your face shines like the full moon.

U'r exsistence makes me addicted to you, longing for you to be by my side,my blurry eyes can only see you in vivid colors

All year around falling in love to you, the colors of my heart wants to know your color's so we can be a key of heart for each other

Sweet dream's all night, can I feel an evergreen horizon that you put in every heart's love

The brilliant years past by, white feathers pour as the snowdrop's rain in my first snow, I sense a miracle from my mega step's towards you

Is this first love just a glacial love? Or is it just the birth of my revelation towards you, I hope what I feel isn't killing me nor a finale

Love and Honesty, is it enough to bond each other's heart's? Can my prayer's reach the heavenly ark in the sky? Or will my name will just be an echo in your simple and clean life.

The shallow sleep's I've been experiencing all night, is it the secret sign's that tells me the reason for loving you? Or is it the result of an everlasting hope for true love?

My trust on my feeling towards you,will it ever be an excistence in your mind? Or do I have to prepare myself to say farewell? Is it a sin to be passionnate on my feelings, or do I have to keep it black towards others?

Can u open my heart's sanctuary till i'm feeling fine?or do I have to lose control to the tangerine dreams?

What is love? Is it to be blame'd? Or is it to be a poker face? Can I fly high towards the ark in the lost heaven's?

I wish I could rewrite the days of happiness, when you would be the one to show me the meaning of peace and love towards each other, how I've always alonged for the link between us be realized in the spirit dreams inside us

Ready steady go my dear, the heaven's drive for us is coming closer, let us feel the brand new beat that’s outgrowing between us.

My dearest thoughts for you in this winterfall, perhaps love can invoke a bravery to show love flies everywhere

My sweetie, the four season's we've spent together, the aazing kisseses we've shared, the snow white loves we've had, is it enough to forget it and just say "time to say goodbye"

The next step's of our lives, will be a time slip to our fate of our lives, a winding road to the journey to a neo universe, get ready to spark in the new world

No comments:

Post a Comment