Sunday, September 09, 2007

Back In Line....

Finally got back after being stranded nearly a day in SBY. Eventhough, there seem to be some side effects. Yup, its seems i've caught a mild cold here. Luckily it ain't serious, or in other words not yet serious. Well, I hope it doesn't.

Anyway, I'm quite relieved that I can now enjoy my days a bit loosely and just wait for the test results a fortnight later. Ever since taking the IELTS prep, my days have been quite monoton and goodness its all over. I can continue to prepare myself for ramadhan and do other stuffs that have been postponed due to myself preparing for IELTS.

What still makes me sick is bout the speedy connection. F***ing s***!!I've paid many and all of a sudden I can't use it. Despite all the complaints i've sent the last couple of days, no one from telkom has bothered to help me out. I'll guess I'm gonna have to stop the subscribing. It's a shame but can't help it. I don't wanna pay for something I don't get u know.

As for Ramadhan, certainly I'm making some personal plans to achieve in that month. At least it must be better than the last Ramadhan. I can't wait for it. Especially since I've done many bad things lately. May Allah forgive me..amiiin....Oh yes, Its the first time for me spending Ramadhan in this house, so I think it's gonna give me some new experiences.

Nothing notable except that I'm lately reading comics related to classical music like Forest Piano and Nodame Cantabile. It certainly gives me a expanded view of things especially classical music. I'm even thinking on trying to hear such music. On another note is about me enjoying BoA's newest song which is LOVE LETTER and Beatiful Flowers. One ballad an the other upbeat. Don't forget laruku with their newest single MY HEART DRAWS A DREAM. I'll write down the revies for the PV in my other blog.

I guess thats all. Hope I feel much better tomorrow. I certainly don't wanna start Ramadhan with a sick body. C ya...

1 comment: