Thursday, September 13, 2007

Here Come Ramadhan....

At last Ramadhan. One of Islam most sacred month and of course I'm looking forward to this month.

Well, sepaking of the coming of Ramadhan, I thought I woudn't make it. 3 days before it I was still ill due to the fatigue I had suffered from my trip to Surabaya a couple of days ago. Not to mention that I had my meals late so it added to my illness. Eventhough it may not be that serious, it did made me loose my appetite and making me feel wanting to vomit any second.

But yeah...luckily things are cleared and I'm now back to business. Oh yeah....mentioning business, I do have to finish off one important thing which is to repair the the damages to my car. Well....about how it happened....it did occur in the bizzarest way as usuall. I was on my way 2 denok's house. Had to be a bit in of ahurry coz girls don't wanna wait. On the last turn to her house, their was car parking in my blind spot and since I had no options....I scratched my car succesfully ala F1 style as if Lewis Hamilton was turing to the chequered flag.

And the scratch did look serious. What made me more lucky was that the car I bumped into wasn't the car of any residents around so I didn't have to pay double. But just having to repair the scratches on my car alone has made a hole in my savings account. The night after the incident, I tried my best to at least rub away the paint marks on my car with car wax.

I wanted to have it repaired ASAP, but the next day I was ill. And it was not until yesterday that I finally forced myself to have it repaired. It turned out to cost around half a million, which means all my hard savings again lost for something really stupid. But it can't be helped. I do have to be responsibilble. And bout my parents...?surely I'll tell them, but after i get things finished. It's a good thing their all in JKT and not in SBY. If they were in SBY, they wold have know by the end of the week.

Nevertheless, it's not all bad news prior to Ramadhan. There are some good ones. At last, the internet connection has been restored. Alhamdulillah. 10 days surely seems to be long. It really turend out that the modem was broken. Luckily they gave me a more bonafide looking modem as the replacement. At least it didn't look that crapy compared to the old one.

As for Ramadhan, I'm planning to do some self improvements and introspection. I'll do it slow but surely. It's just I don't wanna loose the momentum and do things all just because it's Ramadhan. U know what I mean right??

Anyway.....I do hope to enjoy the next couple of days. Till next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment