Sunday, September 30, 2007

What's worthwhile......

Finally, got the mood to blog again. I don't know, I seem really bored to do anything. It really took me some courage and power to blog.

Nothing much happened. What could be noted is that I've received my IELTS results. Getting 7,5, this indeed exceeded my expectations. My target was 7 due to the requirement to enter Curtin, but 7,5 was really out of my imagination. What even made me hapier is that I got an 8 for my reading. This is quite a feat for me since during my prep, I only got 8 for reading only twice out of the many exercises. I guess it is a surprise for me.

Because of this, I really felt indebted to my friends, especially denok. Althought not being my girlfriend or sort, she did indeed give me some morale boost. Too bad I haven't repayed her till now. Being in Ramadhan now sure does limit the time to go out and treat our friends. Even for my other friends like adhi and nandar, I only managed to ask them out late at night around 11 pm. Nevertheless, I'm thankfull for all of them for the support till now.

Well....since I've cleared the IELTS, I guess that leaves me with almost nothing worthwhile to do. What I can do is just take the Nihongo lessons and do the daily house chores. But just those really have made me feel bored to death. With only approximately 3 months left in Indonesia, I've been thinking really hard on what to do. The pain from boredom is the feeling of loneliness. Honestly, I didn't know that such kinda things would happen, but it really did. Anyway...I can suppress this feeling and thought, but still I have to do something worthwhile to fill in my days.

The only thing I've thought is to do a new hobby. But I need to keep note that hobbies, any sorts of them, would surely take up my money and I really need to decide what can of hobby I would take in order to not burden my wallet and savings. Currently, my monthly allowance is to pay the internet subscription and fill in the fuels for the motorbke and cars. I wonder what hobby would suit me. Taking in again philately?Sounds good, but I really can't stand the amount of money I've got to save every month. Another choice is collecting Gundam Plastic Models. I've always been keen on having my own plamo, but the price sure is painfull. Till know, I've only bought HG types or SD types which aren't that expensive, but lack in joint articulation and pose.

Despite the many choices, I need to think about it carefully so that I don't get the feeling that I've wasted money for something unimportant. I do hope by November I'll be able to make up my mind o what's worthwhile to do. Speaking of November, it's been decided that my graduation ceremony will be on the 10th of November. so it's counting days till the 10th of November and it surely makes me anxious. The promised day that I'll receive my bachelor's degree is finally in front of me. It just gives me mixed feeling of hapiness, exitement but also sadness that I'll be departing with fellow friends that have been with me together for the past 4,5 years in campus.

I guess that's all. Hope I've made my mind the next time I blog. C ya.....

No comments:

Post a Comment