Saturday, June 02, 2007

And The Result is........

Yeah. . . .akhirnya perjuangan selama setengah tahun gw ngerjain skripsi membuahkan hasil.....gw dinyatakan lulus!!!Alhamdulillah!!!!Eiiittssss.....jangan senang dulu. Walopun gw lulus tapi itu juga dengan catatan yakni gw juga kena revisi. In other words....nilai gw belum keluar kalo revisi belum gw selesaikan.

The tests itself, well...what do i have to say???To be honest it was one of my important times in my whole life. But luckily, I did do some special preparations concerning my thesis in order to lessen the pressure and to give me a view on what's really gonna be asked at the tests. One of my thoughts was to make a set of mock up questions or in my words...shadow questions. These questions consisted of questions that I assume will be asked. And of course I did try to answer the questions briefly.

And luckily, what it did eventually helped me a lot on my tests. I really did get bombarded with questions and critics reagrding my thesis. The parts that where most critizied was my research methodology and my analysis. They really did a good job on finding out my weak parts. BUt due to my preparation, I reallt felt less nervous when having to answer the questions and critics.

During the tests, what made me more nervous wasn't the process of with but the outcome. With my current situation, I already knew that I wouldn't pass straightly. At least a revision would be plausible if I even passed this tests. But I guess that much more better than me not passing the test and ending up having to do the revision with two other counselours. In the end, I did receive a revision note which depicts the part where I have to do my revision, But my time hasn't stopped.

I had to wait for another hour outside till my judicium which was the reading of my test results by a lecturer. Between my waiting, I thought I hadn't finished my part coz I didn't even had my comprehension test, just my thesis test. But after some explanations, I guess there wouldn't be any need for such kind of test coz all I need is to lay back and wait for my judicium.

And as you've known, I passed. But with the revision, I really couldn't just relax and do nothing coz my revision still forces me to pay attention to my thesis. Besides, my revision does cover the parts that are critical towards a reserach. Anyway, eventhough i've got to finish of my revision, I do think that I deserve some time off to relax myself, especially the last 10 days prior to my test date was really depressing. And I really did plan what I'am gonna do when I finished my test. First of all comes manga and drama DVD's. One by one of course. And i'm sure other things will come when the days pass to enjoy my time off after an hard time of struggle.

And so....shall we lay back do things one by one and enjoy all if it.

No comments:

Post a Comment