Thursday, July 12, 2007

Bloody Cold...

Brrr.....it's sure damn cold nowadays....

Well, it it is entering July so I shouldn't be surprised about such things, besides, I've already been in Malang for around 6 years, so I should've
preapred myself.

But then, it seems that i got another flu again in the wrong time. And the cold sure does makes things worst for my body coz almost every night my body gets the chills.

And to complet things, due to my cold, I sure need a rest from my daily physical activities. Surely I do miss such things. It's just I've recently felt very great having to sweat myself again after a while not doing so. I even lost 1,5 kilo's!But too bad I have to take care of this illness first.

About other things, luckily I've managed to finish of my administration at my campus after my thesis exams. It sure wasn't a simple thing though. It's just really a bother having to go from desk to desk just to get an approval of something. I'm sure things should be more efficiently done if they somehow slimed down the beaucrasy (birokrasi maksud gw!!).

And bout my net...well...things are getting quite normal. The hype has far lessend compared to last week. But what's bothering me is the limit has been breached!!And it's now exceeding about 17 hours and counting. I hope someone wouldn't get mad for this....

I guess that's for now. Hope to be able to Jogg again soon. I do need some sweat since I feel I've gained another kilo due to my illness

No comments:

Post a Comment