Saturday, July 28, 2007

Tipe of movies U like....

If your wondering what are the likes of me when watching movies, here's a hint. Remember that it's not in order.

1. Action

Watching an action movie sure does pumpup your adrenalin. If though you're not in it, it just makes you feel that you're a part of it. Can't just let your eyes of the screen coz you'll suddenly miss some exciting event. But remember, the movie gotta have a good storyline so that the actions don't go in vain.

2. Love Comedy

It's always fun to see a couple having to go all those tiny bits about their relationship. Usually these movies have a perfect mix of romance and comedy which does lighten up the story.

3. Drama

Honestly, I seldom look at drama films. Its not that I hate them, It's just that I've gotta be sure that it at least has a decent storyline and plot. Or else, I might end up sleeping due to the dense stiry that a drama usually has.

4. Historical

It doesn have to be based on pure historical events, but it could have a certain historical background. The enjoyment have atching at this kind of movie is that the historical background makes me eager to learn new things after I finish the film.

No comments:

Post a Comment