Thursday, July 19, 2007

Nothing to Do....

Fuuuuuuuhhhhh.....damn....what should I do? After I've finished of my bits of administration at my campus, it seems that there's nothing much I can do besides doing my activities at home.

I've been filling my days just studying Japanese. There's gonnna be a final test nex week, so I better prepare myself. I hope that I get a mark above 7.5. I guess that should be enough. Also, I'm currently trying to study more Kanji. I did make a target that by the end of this month, I'm able to master at least 60 Kanji characters.

About my physical activities, it's been two days since I've started running again. Eventhough I haven't fully recovered from my flu, It seems their hasn't been any problems so far. The sensation of sweating so much after jogging sure makes me fresh. But do remember that I need to do this continuously. After around 3 month, I'm hoping to harvest the results of my exercise.

Japanese and Jogging....what next...?It'd probably be cleaning up the house and watering the plats and grass. For this I have to do it daily in the afternoon or morning. The exception are for the orchids which I only have to water it every 2-3 days only. It may sound easy but I wonder why I feel very lazy to do this kinda stuff?

On top of that...I've just finished my application to enter Monash University. I do hope I get a satisfactory reply. To keep my chances, I did also ended up entering for Curtin too. Nevermind, just consider it as a backup. Where ever I end up, I'ld still be at Australia, not at Indonesia or at Korea (???).

Ahhhh....I do hope I can do something more inspiring in the few days. It sure is killing me slowly If I have nothing to do. May Allah SWT grant my wish. anything would do as long it'll be someting new and or inspiring. AMIIINNNN.....

No comments:

Post a Comment